Large wooden picture frame, Scrapbook papers: Floral Bouquet; Pink Honeycomb; Pink Ditsy Floral; Aqua Damask, 3 Wooden butterflies, Coral 3/8” satin ribbon, Flat paint brush, Craft knife, Hot glue gun, Copier, Pencil, Ruler, Board for insert
- Mix one part Hunter Green to 2 parts Wicker White (mix enough to paint entire picture frame and insert if making bulletin board.
- Paint entire picture frame and insert. Let paint dry.
- Enlarge Aqua Damask paper on a copier to 151% to fit size paper 13” x 18”. Make three copies.
- Cut 3” strips lengthwise. Starting at the center of the picture frame, apply Mod Podge to the wrong side of Aqua Damask paper and smooth in place. Measure 3” from sides of strip and place another Aqua Damask strip. Continue with alternating Aqua Damask strips and painted strips until entire frame is finished.
- Apply Mod Podge to picture frame. Follow manufacturer's instructions for applying additional coats of Mod Podge.
- Using the butterflies as a template, cut out square from each one of the three remaining papers. Apply Mod Podge to the reverse side of each paper and smooth in place on the butterflies. Trim around the butterflies with a craft knife. Hot glue butterflies to front of picture frame as desired.
- Trace a diamond diagonal pattern on the picture insert and lay coral satin ribbon on top of traced lines. Hot glue ribbon in place to back of insert and also at the intersection points of the ribbon to the front of the insert. Hot glue insert to back of frame.