White pillow, Pattern pillow, White fabric, Pattern fabric, Stencil brushes, Scissors, Letter Pattern, Piece Sign Pattern, Liner brush, Stencil tape
- Cut out the size of fabric needed to make the letter and the peace sign.
- Brush the Mod Podge onto the back of the fabric.
- Trace the patterns onto the back of the fabric.
- Cut out the letter and the peace sign.
- Tape off a 3" border on the white pillow and paint Hot Pink using the stencil brush. Remove the tape once try.
- Mod Podge the letter and peace sign onto the pillows by brushing the formula onto the backs and placing them on pillows. Once dry add stitching to the white peace sign in Ganache using the liner brush.