Wooden tray, Flat paint brush, Scrapbook papers: Pink Geometric, Pink Honeycomb, Ruler, Pencil, Scissors or craft knife, Masking tape, Copier
- Enlarge Pink Geometric Paper on a copier 151% to fit paper size 13” x 18”. Print four copies.
- Paint entire tray with Parchment. Let paint dry.
- Measure inside of tray bottom. Cut out Pink Honey comb paper 1” shorter on all sides. Apply Mod Podge Furniture Satin to wrong side of Pink Honey comb paper. Center and smooth in place on inside bottom of tray.
- Measure outside height and length of sides and cut strips from Pink Geometric paper to measurements. Apply Mod Podge Furniture Satin to wrong side of Pink Geometric paper and smooth in place on all outside sides. Trim as needed around handles and top and bottom edges.
- Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge Furniture Satin to inside bottom of tray and also the outside sides. Follow manufacturer's instructions to applying additional coats of Mod Podge Furniture Satin.
- Use masking tape to paint a ¼” stripe on the inside sides, ¾” from top with Pink Melon. Let paint dry.