Stemless wine glasses, Craft knife, Small cups or bowls and spoons, Rubbing alcohol, Wax paper, Toothpicks, Paper towels, Water basin, Stencil tape
- Wash glassware with mild soap and water. Dry and wipe with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
- Tape off approximately one third from the bottom of each glass. Wrap and tape the remaining two thirds and over the lip of the glassware.
- Referring to instructions, mix one part paint to 2 parts marbling medium. Mix each color in a separate cup or bowl.
- Dribble each color onto exposed glass and tilt the surface to allow colors to swirl together. Lightly comb a tooth pick through areas for more marbling effects. Keep turning the glass right side up and upside down to allow mixture to swirl together. Let marbling mixture pour off the bottom of the glass. Let the finished marbled surface dry completely.
- Score along the tape edge with craft knife before removing tape.
- Position alphabet letters above the marbled area on glass. Leave at least one inch clearance from rim of glass.
- Apply Metallic Gold with dauber. Remove stencils and refer to paint bottle for cure time.