Corkboard, ½" Flat brush, ¼" Stencil brush
- Basecoat the border of the corkboard with Aqua.
- Stencil the border with the Peel and Stick Border stencil by using a stencil brush and the Ink Spot paint.
- Mix equal parts Pale Yellow and Pink Melon.
- Stencil the letters onto the corkboard with the 3” letter stencils and the new mixture of coral paint
- Layer the ?????? stencil under the 3” letter stencil and paint using Wicker White Paint to make a design on the letters.
- Paint small dots as accents on letters with 14K Gold.