Memory box, Play money, Scrapbook paper, Liner brush, ¾" flat brush, Stencil brush, ¼" flat brush, Hot glue gun, Pencil, Scissors
- Basecoat the entire box and all the wooden/chip board letters with Licorice using the ¾" flat brush. Highlight the letters with Jamaican Sea using the liner brush.
- Choose enough play money to cover the top of box. Dry brush paper money using the stencil brush first with Cayman Blue next with Mediumn Blue and last with Licorice adding a little more around the edges. Set aside and allow to dry.
- Paint Jamaican Sea stripes on sides of lid with ¼" brush and Mediumn Blue with the liner brush alternating each color as you go. Once dry, dry brush Licorice at the top and bottom edge of lid. Dry brush Jamaican Sea on top of the upper edges of box.
- Open up box and trace each side of box onto the back scrapbook paper. Cut out each piece and glue to the sides of box using the mod podge. Repeat with the play money on top of lid. Allow to dry and then add an extra coat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Hot glue the letters onto the top of box as shown in photo.