Daisy stencil, ¾” Flat brush, No. 1 Liner brush, Stencil brush or dauber
- Basecoat wood frame sections using as shown in photo; using Magenta, Citrus Green, Medium Yellow, Vivid Orange and Wicker White and a ¾” flat brush. Allow to dry. Sand smooth using fine grit sandpaper and reapply base colors. Allow to dry.
- Apply a liberal coat of FolkArt Crackle Medium to the Wicker White section and allow to dry.
- Apply Calypso Sky in quick even “slip slap” strokes over the dried crackle medium. Do not over stroke as crackling will appear almost immediately.
- Magenta Section: Stencil Wicker White daisies randomly. When dry, add a Medium Yellow dot in the center surrounded by Citrus Green tiny dots.
- Add Citrus Green line work on each petal stroking from the petal base towards the petal tip.
- Accent open Magenta areas with a large Wicker White polka dot.
- Citrus Green Section: Stencil daisies Medium Yellow. Allow to dry.
- Shade yellow petals with Vivid Orange.
- Paint large dot centers of Calypso Sky and highlight with smaller Wicker White dots.
- Medium Yellow Section: Stencil Vivid Orange daisy petals. All to dry.
- Paint a Citrus Green stroke over the orange petals. Add a large dot Vivid Orange center with accents of tiny Citrus Green dots.
- Vivid Orange Section: Stencil wiggle line in Calypso Sky, stencil dots with Citrus Green.
- Accent dots with Calypso Sky.Calypso Sky / Wicker White Crackle Section: Stencil Medium Yellow daisy petals and center.
- Highlight petal tips with Wicker White.
- Shade daisy centers with Vivid Orange.
- Add dots of Wicker White and Magenta around daisy center
- Large Daisy: Stencil daisy petals Wicker White and center Medium Yellow.
- Shade petals with Citrus Green.
- Accent daisy center with a highlight of Wicker White and Vivid Orange dots around center
- To bring all the sections together, paint a Wicker White “line- dot – line pattern” around each section and the outer edge of the frame.
- If desired, seal frame with a coat or two of FolkArt waterbase varnish or a spray acrylic sealer.