Delta Ceramcoat ® Acrylic Paint - North Sea, 2 oz. #026760202W, Clay pot 6”, Flat brush #12, Liner brush #1, Round brush #6, 1 ¾” Foam Spouncer®, 3/8” dauber, Brush basin, Foam plates, Paper towels
- Base coat clay pot White. Paint inside of pot North Sea.
- Using large spouncer, apply color dots for eyes as shown in photo. This will be your starting point to create your design.
- Use round brush to paint simple petals. Use the 3/8” dauber to make rounded petals. Use liner brush to create all other floral designs. Picturing a clock face, start your stroke at 12:00, then 6:00, then 3:00 and 9:00. Fill petals in between.
- Paint an up side down heart shape for nose, outline in Black.
- All dots are applied by dipping opposite end of paintbrush in paint.
- All line detail is painted using liner brush
- Paint a scalloped shape as shown for mouth in Black. Use liner brush to paint teeth in White.