Folkart ® Paint Tools - Detail Painters #4156, Tall white ceramic mug, Small round brush, Rubbing alcohol, Craft knife, Stencil tape
- Wash and dry mug with soap and water.
- Wipe down mug with rubbing alcohol and let dry.
- Tape off bottom of mug and pounce with Sky Blue as shown. Let dry.
- Using craft knife score the tape edge before removing the tape. Remove tape.
- Place stencil as shown and spounce using Licorice. Remove stencil and let dry.
- Using small brush paint heart with Cardinal Red. Let dry.
- Let mug dry completely for 24 hours.
- Paint will be fully cured to project surface after 21 days.