1" Flat brush, Scrapbook paper, Ruler, Pencil, Small piece of wood, Scissors, Sandpaper, Water basin, Paper towels, Silicone mat
- Sand the piece edges to smooth. Paint the piece with two coats of Khaki, letting the coats dry in between. Let dry.
- Dip the flat side of a small piece of wood in the Nutmeg Brown. Carefully drag along the edges to create a distressed look. Let dry completely.
- Cut out a shape to fit on the top of your coaster out of scrapbook paper. Measure the width of the pallet slat. Lay the paper shape face down and draw lines the width of the pallet slats. Cut apart.
- Lay your papers print side down on the craft mat and brush on Mod Podge. Apply to the slats. Smooth out by applying several top coats of Mod Podge.
- Let dry completely before using.