Three medium rocks, Assorted pieces of lace, Medium flat brush, Scissors, Desired scrapbook papers
- Clean rocks with soap and water and let dry completely.
- Basecoat one rock with Baby Pink, another Fire Coral, and the last one Wicker White, let dry. Apply second coat and let dry.
- While rocks are drying, cut desired design elements from scrapbook paper. For these projects, we used a flower design, several small banners, and a heart.
- Wrap lace around rocks and cut to desired length.
- Paint bottom section of floral rock with Pink Melon as shown, the area that will be under the lace. Let dry.
- Following basic instructions on Mod Podge, apply papers to rocks as shown and let dry.
- Brush a thin coat of Mod Podge onto rocks and apply lace, press lace down to attach to rocks, and apply a thin coat of Mod Podge over lace.
- Let dry completely.