Mason Jars – Pint (4), ArtMinds Birch Tags, Jute ribbon and twine, Small eye hooks (4), CraftSmart Old School stencil, Two-inch (2”) circle punch, Variety of orange patterned scrapbook paper, Dark brown paper, Half-inch (½”) flat brush, Scissors, Tape, Craft knife, Wax paper, Pencil, SqueegeeRound foam spouncer, Rubbing alcohol, Paper towels, Water basin
- Wipe mason jars with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
- Tape off approximately one third (1/3) down from mouth of mason jars. Apply Java below the taped line with spouncer. Apply a second coat after the first one dries. Let dry.
- Score along tape line with craft knife before removing tape.
- Punch a circle from four different papers.
- Apply Ultra Matte to the backs of each circle and place one each on a birch tag. Cover with wax paper and squeegee to smooth. Let dry at least 20 minutes before sealing with a coat of Ultra Matte.
- Trace letters from stencil pack onto brown paper. Cut out with scissors or craft knife connecting the breaks of the stencil.
- Apply Ultra Matte formula to the backs of letters and center on each birch tag. Cover with wax paper and smooth. Let dry 20 minutes before sealing.
- Fill each letter with Dimensional Magic and let dry for a raised appearance.
- Cut four length of jute ribbon to go around each jar. Apply Ultra Matte to the jar below the painted edge and lay ribbon down. Continue applying Ultra Matte and laying down ribbon until you have gone around entire jar. Repeat with each jar. Let dry.
- Screw an eye hook towards the top of the back of each tag.
- Cut a length of jute and thread through eye hook. Tie around neck of jar. Repeat for each jar.
- Fill with fall florals.