Canvas tote bag, wood heart, Wood letter/initial, Small key, Silver ball chain, Dry toner copy of images (Picture, Scrapbook paper, Mucic sheet), Pink fiber/yarn (for tag), Pink glitter, plastic wrap/bag, Cardboard, Wax paper, Sponge brush, Sponge, Sandpaper, Drill
- Paint back and edges of heart and front and edges of letter with Metallic Rose.
- Create a matted picture with scrapbook papers making sure the size will fit front of tote bag.
- Make a color dry toner copy of image and a mirror image of reversed copy (if it has words) of music sheet. Trim copy to size and place face up on wax paper.
- Cut cardboard to fit inside of tote and line with plastic and insert into bag.
- Follow directions on bottle of Picture This Transfer Medium to transfer images to bag and wood heart.
- Sand off any excess paper around heart.
- Drill hole in top side of heart.
- Paint Mod Podge onto top of letter. Pour on glitter shaking off excess. Allow to dry.
- Use Mod Podge to attach letter to center of heart. Allow to dry.
- Assemble heart and key on chain and tie with fiber. Hang from tote bag.