Unpainted ampersand wood shape, 1" Flat brush, Scrapbook papers, Ruler, Pencil, Scissors, Craft knife, Tracing paper, Transfer paper, Sandpaper, Water basin, Paper towels
- Sand the wooden piece edges until smooth. Add water to the Nutmeg Brown paint to create a stain wash look. Paint the frame and ampersand and let dry.
- Lay tracing paper over the ampersand and trace the inner shape.
- Lay your ampersand scrapbook paper down face up, lay down the sheet of transfer paper, then the tracing of the ampersand. Tape all in place. Trace the ampersand shape. Remove the tracing and transfer papers. Cut out shape. Set aside.
- Lay the center square paper that comes in the frame, on the center of a piece scrapbook paper to use as a templet. Cut out the square.
- Measure 1.5" out from the top and bottom of the open square and draw a line. Measure 2.25" from the sides and draw a line. Cut out and set aside.
- Cut decorative floral and words from the scrapbook papers.
- Lay your papers print side down on your craft mat and brush on the Ultra Matte. Apply to the frame surface. Smooth out by applying a top coat of Ultra Matte.
- Repeat step 7 for the ampersand. Glue onto the frame. Let dry.
- Add a fun memorable photo!
- Write the saying "You are my Sunshine" on the center board. Using the liner brush with Titanium White, paint over the letters. Let dry. Set on a love one's desk or dresser to show them you care!