College storage footlocker, Solid-colored cardstock, Pencil
- Remove all hardware and then basecoat footlocker with Wicker White. Allow to dry.
- Start with cutting one square or rectangle and laying onto the footlocker. Next cut another square or rectangle and lay next to previous piece. Continue until one side is covered with paper.
- Mod Podge the paper to one side of footlocker and then repeat for the other sides.
- Add a topcoat of Mod Podge once all sides are finished.
- Add hardware back to footlocker.