Glasses, Rubbing alcohol, Paper towel, Blue painters tape, Flat bristle paintbrush, Spouncer Paintbrush, Glitter
- For all glasses: Clean your glasses with rubbing alcohol. Tape off the top edge of the glass blue painters tape.
- For striped glasses: Apply painters tape in random places around the glass. Apply a coat of Mod Podge Dishwasher Safe to the glass in between the taped areas. Sprinkle glitter over the Mod Podged areas. Remove the tape before drying. Top-coat the glitter with Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge.
- For dotted glasses: Dip a sponcer into Dishwasher safe Mod Podge. Tap onto the glass and sprinkle glitter over the Mod Podge. Top-coat the glitter with Dishwasher Safe Mod Podge.
- Cure for 28 days. Top-rack dishwasher safe.
- PROJECT TIP: Get started early! This project has a 28 day cure time but it’s worth the wait!