1” Flat brush, Liner brush, Scrapbook papers, Ruler, Pencil, Scissors, Sandpaper, Water basin, Paper towels
- Sand the piece edges to smooth. Add water to the Coffee Bean paint to create a stain wash look. Paint the entire piece and let dry.
- Measure and cut strips of coordinating scrapbook paper to apply to shutter slats. I cut the paper slightly smaller.
- Lay your papers print side down on your craft mat and brush on the Ultra Matte. Apply to the slats. Smooth out by applying a top coat of Ultra Matte.
- Cut a border and simple round sun with little triangles and glue inside the picture area. Smooth out with a top coat of Ultra Matte.
- Write the saying "You are my Sunshine" on the center board. Using the liner brush with Titanium White, paint over the letters. Let dry. Set on a love one's desk or dresser to show them you care!