Red paper with white dots, Red and white striped paper, Pink paper with white dots, Pink ribbon, Pink buttons, Hot glue gun, Jar
- Cut out red/white dot paper to fit the lid of jar and the front of jar. Glue in place.
- For the front of the jar, cut out a square from the red paper with dots. Next, cut out a slightly smaller square (approximately 1/2 smaller square), from the striped paper. Center and adhere smaller square to larger square using Mod Podge as your glue.
- Cut out one small heart from the red striped paper and one small heart from the pink paper with white dots. Set aside.
- Cut out a medium heart from the red paper with dots and a medium heart from the solid pink paper. Set aside.
- Glue medium pink heart to the top. Center and glue small striped heart on top of pink heart.
- Glue medium red dotted heart on top of the square paper. Center and glue small pink heart on top of red heart.
- Glue the square paper with attached hearts to the front of the jar.
- Add pink bow and buttons as shown in photo using hot glue.