6” Carvable pumpkin, Jumbo craft sticks (4), Wood glue, Tan felt, Scissors, Flat brush ½”, Liner brush #1, Craft knife, Water basin, Paper towels
- Basecoat pumpkin with Classic Carmel. Let dry between any additional coats.
- Mix equal parts of Classic Carmel and White. Use the 1 ¾” spouncer to apply mixture to pumpkin for nose.
- Apply White dots on either side of nose using the 1 ¼” spouncer. Use liner brush to create a pointed area to the bottom right and left of eyes. Let dry.
- Create Atlantis dots in the white eyes with ¾” spouncer. Let dry.
- Apply black dots to eyes and nose with ¼” spouncer.
- Use liner brush to paint eyelashes and mouth with Black.
- Use the opposite end of a paintbrush dipped in White to create highlights on eyes.
- Cut two of the craft sticks in half. Glue the two halves to one whole stick. Repeat with other stick. Let cure.
- Cut out two ear shapes from tan felt.
- Use craft knife to cut slots for antlers and ears.
- Insert antlers and ears into pumpkin with glue.