Plastic poker chip, Scrapbook paper, Wood circle, One-piece pin back, Heavy-duty glue, Fake flower petals
- Trace the wood circle onto scrapbook paper, and cut out. Apply Mod Podge Satin to the backside of the paper. Position onto the circle and let dry.
- Topcoat with a layer of Mod Podge Satin. Once dry, apply a thick coat of Dimensional Magic to create a high gloss finish.
- Attach poker chip to pin back with heavy-duty glue. Let dry.
- Attach fake flower petals to perimeter of poker chip with heavy-duty glue. Let dry.
- Attach wood circle to top of poker chip. Let dry.