Better Homes and Garden 4" x 6" Rustic Wood Picture Frame, Dress My Cupcake 8 oz. vintage glass milk bottles, Anchor Hocking Half-Pint Glass Canning Jar, Ball Wide Mouth Quart Jar With Lid and Band, Corelle Livingware 6.75" Bread and Butter Plate in Winter Frost White, Corelle Livingware 4.75" Mini Dish in Winter Frost White, 8" white plate, Three (3) vintage drawers, Three (3) coordinating Waverly Inspirations fabrics: large rose pattern; red; and tan/taupe, Green ribbon, Twine, Craft knife, Stencil tape, Photocopy of fabric, Scissors, Pencil, Rubbing alcohol, Paper towels, Sewing needle, Red thread
- NOTE:You can find most the supplies needed to create this Display Shelf Idea at your local Walmart store!
- Remove the hardware. Basecoat drawers Mineral. Allow to dry.
- Paint the hardware with Metallic Moonstone. Allow to dry.
- Place the fabric pattern down into the drawer and trace around the bottom edges with the pencil. Cut around the line but not on the line.
- Apply Mod Podge to the back of the fabric all the way past the pencil lines. This will keep the fabric from fraying. Allow to dry.
- Cut out the fabric on the line drawn. Brush Mod Podge onto the entire bottom of the drawer and place fabric right side up. Press and smooth with fingers.
- Clean the inside of the mason jars with alcohol. Allow to dry.
- Pour Metallic Moonstone into the small canning jar, Crystal into the wide mouth jar and swirl around until the entire jar is covered. Turn upside down to let all the excess out.
- Cut out a 24” x 3” piece of solid red fabric. Fold wrong sides together the length of fabric. Make a running stitch with red thread along the raw edges. Pull the thread to gather the strip and roll it like a cinnamon roll. Run the needle and thread through the bottom of the flower to hold it together.
- Tie the green ribbon into a bow and glue to the top of the jar. Glue the flower on top of the green ribbon.
- Tape off a third of the milk jar from the top and paint one Ballet slipper and the other Moss. Allow to dry and then add a second coat. Allow to dry. Score around the tape before removing with a craft knife. Make tags from the photo copy of the fabric. Tie them around the rim of bottles with twine.
- Apply Mod Podge to the back the fabric with the large flowers. Just on the flowers that you plan to cut out. Allow to dry. Cut out flowers.
- Tape off a ¼” edge around each plate and paint Metallic Moonstone. Allow to dry. Mod Podge flowers to the 6.75” plate and the 4.75” mini plate.
- Tape off frame edges and paint inside with Crystal. Allow to dry and then add another coat. You may want to use the craft knife to score before removing the tape.
- Tape off the rim of the 8” plate. Paint the inside Crystal with the Spouncer. Allow to dry. Use the craft knife to score the around the tape before removing. Stencil the rose onto the plate Ballet Slipper with Moss leaves.