Wood grained scrapbook paper, Photo copies of vintage woodland animals, 1” Circle punch, Jute, Craft Knife, Small hole punch, Glue, Ruler, Pencil, Scissors, Flat brush ½”, Water basin, Paper towels, Foam plates
- Trace pattern onto scrapbook paper and cut out as many as needed. Lay ruler along fold lines and crease.
- Assemble bags and glue. Punch holes for handles.
- Use 1” circle punch to cut out woodland animal heads.
- Brush Mod Podge onto backs of circles and center on one side of bag. Let dry at least twenty minutes and seal entire front of bag with a coat of Mod Podge.
- Cut lengths of jute (two for each bag). Insert ends through holes and secure with glue.
- Fill with gift and tissue paper.