Ruler, Pencil, White fabric, Feed corn, Sewing machine and thread to match, 4” Letters Stencil Pack, Stencil tape
- You can either make your own or purchase unfinished ready-made boards from Wal-Mart.com. If making your own, the dimensions are 24” wide x 48” long with a 6” circle cut starting 6 inches down from the top of the board and centered. Add 2 legs at the top to bring the height to 12”.
- With the ruler, mark off a 5” border at the bottom of the board, Paint the 5” border with White.
- Mark and tape off a triangle, as shown, and paint with White. Let paint dry.
- Tape of White painted sections. Paint the 2 side inverted triangles with Pool Blue. Let paint dry.
- Remove tape from White sections. Stencil Chevron in the White triangle area with Cobalt Hue.
- Mark off and tape 1/4” borders around edge of board, White triangle and hole and top of 5” White section. Paint with Cobalt Hue.
- Stencil numbers or words in the 5” White border as shown using Cobalt Hue.
- Cut 12 – 7” squares from the whilte fabric. Stencil Chevron on 3 squares and Numbers or Letters on 3 squares. Let paint dry. Use a 1/2” seam allowance on all sides, sew 2 squares together leaving an opening on one side so that you can fill the bags with corn.
- Fill each bag with 15 ½ ounces of corn feed. Stitch opening closed.