Round glass ornament, Rubbing alcohol, Foam Spouncer®, Liner brush #1, Decorative ribbon, Foam plates, Paper towels, Water basin
- Wipe outside of ornament with rubbing alcohol.
- Squeeze approximately one tablespoon of Sky Blue inside ornament. Place finger or paper towel over opening and swirl paint to coat the inside. Shake to completely cover. Shake excess paint out and place opening side down in a cup or bowl to drain. Let dry overnight if necessary.
- Using the Spouncer, apply White to bottom part of ornament creating snow.
- Spounce White onto three fingers and press onto ornament as shown. Let dry.
- Paint scarves with Lime Tree and Flag Red using liner brush. Paint noses and arms with Spiced Carrot and Black.
- Create all dot detail by dipping opposite end of paintbrush into paint and applying to ornament.
- Tie decorative ribbon around ornament holder to finish.