White canvas fabric shoes, Brush basin or container for water, Foam plates or waxed palette, Paper towels
Optional: White satin ribbon for shoelaces, Cotton swabs
- Remove each shoe lace and set aside.
- Load a large flat brush with Unicorn.
- Apply Unicorn to the shoe by "laying" the paint onto the surface. Hold the paintbrush at a 45° angle and lightly stroke across the surface allowing the paint to glide onto the tennis shoe. Allow to dry.
- Note: Do not over-stroke the application, as this will only continue to move glitter particles.
- Repeat the application of Fantasy Glitter to achieve the desired glitter effect. Allow to dry.
- Tip: Use cotton swabs to remove excess Fantasy Glitter from the rim of the shoe as well as the lace eyelets.
- Once dry, lace up the glittered shoes. If desired, replace the shoe laces with white double-face satin ribbon.
Note: Fantasy Glitter painted surfaces can be washed once heat set.