Scissors, Foam plate, Water basin, Various glass surfaces, Downloadable Halloween icons
Get the Pattern
- Laser print the downloadable art provided.
- Lay the copy side facing UP on your craft mat.
- Squeeze a generous amount of Photo Transfer Medium onto a foam plate. In smooth strokes, apply the medium over the entire page. Apply a thick coat so that you cannot see the images.
- Let dry 24 hours.
- After your page has cured for 24 hours, flip the page over so the paper side is facing UP.
- To reveal the image, press a semi-damp sponge over the image in sections and let the dampness set for 2 minutes. Then rub over the wet paper in a circular motion removing the paper. Repeat until the decal is completely revealed. Let dry.
- Repeat rubbings may be necessary in parts where the paper is still adhered. Let dry.
- Trim the final decals.
- Smooth the decal in place on any glass surface.
- The decals are removable and can easily be repositioned.