Medium flat paintbrush, White ceramic mug, Rubbing alcohol
- Wash and dry mug with soap and water.
- Wipe down mug with Rubbing Alcohol and let dry.
- Create a decal for your photo following these basic directions:
- Make photocopy of desired photograph in desired size.
- Trip photo to desired size.
- Brush Medium onto image side of copy. Apply a very thick coat, about 1/8" thick.
- Place the paper image-side down on the craft mat and press lightly to flatten out photo. Do not apply so much pressure as to remove medium from under the paper. Let dry.
- Using a damp sponge, remove paper from dry photo decal.
- Apply Mod Podge Dishwasher-Safe Medium to back of photo decal.
- Adhere to mug, making sure there are no bubbles under decal.
- Apply a thin coat of Mod Podge over decal on the mug.
- NOTE: Make sure to apply Mod Podge at least ¾" below the rim of the cup.
- Let mug dry for 24 hours.
- Allow mug to cure for 21 days before using in dishwasher.