Coordinating Waverly Inspirations fabrics with paint colors (½ yard of 3 different), Flat paintbrush, Scissors, Pencil, Ruler, Kraft paper
- Paint one pumpkin with Waverly Inspirations Chalk Peacock, one with Pool and one with Snow White. Let paint dry.
- Apply backside of fabrics with Mod Podge. Let dry.
- Decide if you want to do every other rib on the pumpkin or 2 ribs and skip 2 ribs. Measure widest part of the rib. Add 1/2” to the measurement and cut out enough strips to finish pumpkin.
- Place strip onto pumpkin rib and feel for the depression, holding in place with your hand. Use pencil to lightly mark the depression on both sides of the rib.
- Cut out strip along penciled lines. Coat backside of strip with Mod Podge and press in place. Continue in this manner until all ribs are done. Let dry.