FolkArt ® Home Decor™ Stencils - Regal French #34953, Old chair, Desired fabric to recover cushion, Trim if desired, Sandpaper, Staple gun, Hot glue gun, 2 Yards of natural linen fabric, 2 Yards of natural trim
- Remove all old fabric from chair.
- Clean and sand chair to make sure no chipping paint. Paint entire chair with Gold Metallic Chalk Paint. Let dry.
- Sand chair lightly to create a soft distressed finish.
- use the fabric that you removed from the chair as a pattern to cut out the new fabric.
- using the staple gun attach the new fabric to the chair.
- Add the trim with hot glue gun around the back cushion only.
- Stencil design onto the center of chair as shown using the Gold Metallic Paint. Let dry.