Tablecloth, Silk leaves, Drop cloth
- Pre-wash and dry your tablecloth. Prep your work surface with a plastic drop-cloth.
- Remove any plastic or wire stems from the silk leaves.
- Begin in the corners of the tablecloth. Then work from the center edge to the corners. Apply Mod Podge Fabric to the back of a leaf. Position the leaf on the tablecloth. Tap the top of the leaf with the paintbrush. Make sure the leaf is secure in the center.
- Work in sections and allow the leaves to dry for 1 hour. Once the entire edge of the tablecloth is covered with leaves allow the tablecloth to cure overnight.
- PROJECT TIP: If you can’t find silk leaves, cut a leaf shape from fabric and attach the same way.