Creative Haven® Creative Cats Coloring Book by Marjorie Sarnat, Four ceramic tiles, Colored pencils or markers, Access to copier, Water basin, Foam plates, Paper towels, Wax paper, Rubbing alcohol
- Color your images from the coloring book using markers or colored pencils.
- Make color copies* of your work, sizing to fit coasters if needed.
- Cut out four square images from copy.
- Wipe ceramic coasters with rubbing alcohol to remove any residue.
- Place four copies face down on wax paper and apply Mod Podge.
- Place each square face up on a tile, cover with wax paper and use squeegee to smooth. Remove wax paper and let dry at least twenty minutes.
- Apply several coats of Hard Coat to seal the coasters. Allow dry time between coats. Let Mod Podge cure completely before use.
*Use a dry toner copier.