Downloadable pattern, Small paint brush, Small cardboard box, Paper egg carton (2 sections), Card stock, Scrapbook papers, Pom-pom, Scissors, Low-temp glue gun, Water basin, Paper towels
- Empty box and tape shut. Sit in position and cut opening in top to accept valentines.
- Cut two egg sections off the egg carton and hot glue to front of the box for the dog muzzle.
- Paint the entire prepared box and muzzle in Nutmeg Brown. Let dry.
- Cut paper to cover muzzle front and sides. Glue in place.
- Paint Black spots randomly over box. Let dry.
- Cut out two ears and paint Black spots. Let dry.
- Cut out a collar and dog tag from the papers and coat with Mega Silver and Gold glitters. Let dry.
- Cut out two round eyes and paint pupils in Black. Let dry.
- Apply thin coat of Mega Silver glitter over all black spots. Let dry.
- Hot glue pom-pom nose, ears, collar and tag in place. See project photo for placement.
- Print out downloadable art and make valentines to share!