Paper plates, Large popsicle sticks, Black ribbon, Black permanent marker, Glue, Scissors, ¾” Flat brush, Pencil
Get the Pattern
- Using the patterns provided, cut out all the parts to Dracula.
- For his cape, cut a plate in half.
- Paint the face, ears, and nose with Sunkissed Peach. Paint hair, eyebrows, and cape Black.
- Round the middle end of the nose and bend the outside nostrils up so that you can glue the nose onto the face. The middle end of the nose should be popped up.
- Glue everything together as shown in photo. Glue the cape behind his head.
- Cut out eye holes.
- Draw his mouth, details in his ears, and around his nose with the black permanent marker.
- Glue his teeth at the bottom part of his mouth.
- Glue the stick to the back of his head; you will need more than one stick to keep the head from falling over.
- Tie a bow and glue it to the bottom of face.