18" x 24" Canvas panel, Extra-large doily, Three 3" doilies, Feathers, Stencil adhesive
- Randomly dry brush Aqua, Light Lavender, Lime Green, Baby Pink, Pink Melon, and Deep Ocean Blue over entire canvas. Allow to dry.
- Apply Liquid Stencil Adhesive to the backs of doilies and press into place. Refer to photo for placement.
- Using the wax brush stencil over doilies and canvas with Wicker White. Remove doilies. Allow to dry.
- Apply Liquid Stencil Adhesive to the backs of feathers and place around large doily and between small doilies. Place them in places where they would appear to be blowing in the wind with the stems facing the large doily.
- Stencil around feathers using the smaller stencil brush. Use a different color for each feather. Start with the solid color and then blend in Wicker White with each color so that it fades away into the back ground.
- Add water to Licorice to get the consistency of ink. Using the liner brush (#0) outline inside the doilies randomly. Go around the outsides. Try and follow the doilies pattern. Paint the outline of the rings Licorice and then fill in.
- Go in and add all the strings.