Craft wood ¼” x 4.5” x 9.5”, Scrapbook papers (1 light color for background and scraps for dresses), Repositionable glue, Ribbons, Lace, Trim, Rhinestones, Heavy tin foil, Hot glue, Paintbrush, Sandpaper, Pencil, Wood easel
1. Paint Easel, back and sides of oval plaque, and back and sides of wood slat with Metallic Rose. Allow to dry.
2. Adhere background paper to front of wood slat with Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
3. Use sandpaper to sand off any paper that extends the edges of the wood slat. Sand downward in one direction.
4. Adhere foil to front of oval plaque with Mod Podge. Trim edges.
5. Use photo as a reference to draw and paint doll onto background paper.
6. Add scrapbook paper trim to wood slat with Mod Podge. Give entire front of wood stat a coat of Mod Podge. Allow to dry. Add rhinestones to Dolly’s hair bow.
7. Use remaining scrapbook papers to create clothing for the doll; use hot glue to embellish with ribbons, lace, and rhinestones.
8. Attach trim around oval plaque with hot glue.
9. Adhere bow and rhinestones to top of wood slat and oval plaque with hot glue.
10. Apply a thin coat of repositionable glue to back of clothing. Allow to dry until clear. Blot with hands then store on oval plaque “mirror”. Stand “mirror” up on easel.