3 Egg cartons, Toilet paper rolls, Repurposed charger, Small white pompoms, ¾” Flat brush, ½” Flat brush, Hot glue, Scissors
- Basecoat the charger with Aqua. Allow to dry. Paint the Black Chalkboard paint over Aqua. Allow to dry. Once completely dried and cured condition with chalk by rubbing it over the surface and then wiping away.
- Cut each cup out of all cartons. Cut into flower shapes by making four slits into the cup and then rounding each corner off to form a petal. Make as many as you would like and paint. Lemon Custard, Magenta, Pink Melon, Aqua and Pure Orange. Allow to dry. Glue two flower forms together with hot glue. Using the end of the brush, make small Parchment dots in the center of each. Allow to dry.
- Cut any other part of the carton that resembles a flower cut and paint Parchment. Add a Pure Orange or a Magenta dot.
- Paint the toilet tissue rolls with Citrus Green. Allow to dry.
- Cut the rolls into ½” sections. Squeeze together in the center and glue. Add white pompom in the center.
- First glue the flowers in place on the rim of the chalkboard charger. Glue leaves in between. Add multi-colored dots onto the charger in between the flowers and leaves.