Tissue papers, Easter themed napkins, Flat paint brush, Recycled tin, Hot glue gun, Scissors, Ribbons/embellishments, Ultra fine black permanent marker
- Basecoat inside and outside of tins Wicker White; let dry.
- Choose a tissue paper for background color; cut into small squares. Using Mod Podge, glue squares to cover tin lid layering paper pieces.
- Cut out motifs and phrases from napkins. Using Mod Podge, glue onto lid where desired. Using glue gun, add small ribbon bows, gems or other 3-dimensional embellishments as desired; let dry.
- Apply topcoat of Mod Podge over entire tin to seal and finish (open tin before sealing); let dry completely.
- Use permanent marker to outline designs or personalize.