Fabric Creations™ Soft Fabric Inks - Marigold, 2 oz. - 25984, Quilted muslin fabric, Stencil tape, 1" flat paint brush, 20" x 15" piece of paper for template, Sewing pins, Scissors, 32" length of 1" wide ribbon, 24" length of pom-Pom trim, Fabric glue
- Fold your paper in half lengthwise and draw half an egg shape. Cut out the template. The final egg shape should measure approximately 18"L x 12"H.
- Pin the template to your quilted fabric and cut out shape. Using a straight stitch on a sewing machine, and sew in 1/8" in all around the edge.
- Lay out your stamp blocks to determine the width of your stripes. Lightly mark with a pencil. Stencil tape stripes over the lines across your egg.
- Paint each stripe in the various Fabric Creations® colors. Let dry. Remove the tape.
- Block stamp in White over each stripe using the foam sheet underneath fabric as you stamp. Let dry.
- Fabric glue the Pom-Pom strips to the placemat. Let dry.
- Find the center point of your ribbon. Place the center at the top of your egg. (Turn the ribbon lengthwise on the egg.) Sew the ribbon to the placemat at the center point.
- Tie a napkin filled with silverware with the ribbon.