1 giant plastic egg (that separates), Tissue paper with a pattern of pastel colors, 1 yard pink organdy ribbon (7/8” wide), Pink cardstock for tag (2 different shades of pink), 1 eyelet, Craft knife, Hot glue, Scissors
- Cut tissue paper into 1 to 1 ½ inch squares and use Mod Podge to glue to both parts of the outside of the egg, overlapping as you work and allowing the paper to extend beyond the edges; dry.
- Use craft knife to neatly trim excess paper from the edges of the egg.
- Give the entire egg a coat of Mod Podge to seal.
- Make a tag with the pink cardstock and eyelet and write your Easter message.
- Use hot glue to attach the ribbon to the inside of each egg half (you should be able to open the egg). Make a bow and attach the tag and hot glue to the top of the egg.