Apple Barrel ® Colors - Sandstone, 2 oz. - 20575, Paper Plates, Wood Craft Sticks, Hot Glue Gun, Scissors, Fine Grit Sandpaper, Pencil
- Cut ¼ of the plate off of three paper plates. Trace two eye holes with a paint bottle cap. Cut out the eye holes. You can sand the eye holes with sandpaper to get a smooth circle shape.
- Cut bunny ears, chick feathers, deer antlers, a deer snout and deer ears out of paper plates. See project photo for reference.
- Use a flat brush to paint two of your plates Pale Daffodil and Territorial Beige. Let dry.
- Use a smaller flat brush to paint your antlers and snout with Sandstone. Paint your deer ears with Pink Parfait and Territorial Beige. Let dry.
- Using a small flat brush, paint the inside of your bunny ears with Pink Parfait. Let dry.
- Paint your chick feathers with Mango. Let dry.
- Use a liner brush to paint a beak on your yellow plate with Mango. Let dry.
- Use a liner brush to paint a nose and whiskers with Black and Pink Parfait on your white plate. Let dry.
- Use a liner brush to paint a nose and a mouth on your deer snout with Territorial Beige and Pink Parfait. Let dry.
- Use hot glue to attach your bunny ears, chick feathers, deer antlers, deer snout and deer ears to the back of their respective plates. See project photo for reference.
- Glue wood craft sticks on the back of your three plates.