Styrofoam wreath base, Rope, Wood anchor shape, Scrapbok paper, Pencil, Scissors, 2 Mini flags, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- Using a Mod Melter and Sea Glass Melt sticks, hot glue the rope around the wreath base. Wear Finger Caps to prevent burns.
- Trace the wood anchor onto the back of scrapbook paper. Cut out the anchor shape. Apply a coat of Mod Podge to the top-side of the anchor. Apply Mod Podge to the back of the paper that was cut for the anchor. Position the paper onto the anchor. Smooth the paper with your fingers to remove any air bubbles. Allow to dry. Top-coat with a layer or two of Mod Podge. Allow for dry time in between coats.
- Make a hanger from rope and loop it through the hole on the anchor and around the top of the wreath.
- Using the Mod Melter and Sea Glass Melts, attach the anchor and two flags to the wreath. Allow to cool and hang!
- TIP: Customize it! Skip the anchor and use a letter instead.