Cardboard egg carton, 10” x 14” canvas, Scissors, Craft glue, 9 white buttons in various sizes, Green pipe cleaners, Ribbon, Paintbrush
- Paint your canvas with several coats Turquoise and let dry.
- Cut your egg carton into several flower buds. Do this by cutting one compartment of the egg carton off at a time and then trimming with the scissors. Do this until you have nine “flowers.”
- Paint three flowers with Apricot, three with Banana and three with Pink Parfait. Give several coats and let dry.
- Paint all of your flowers with Sparkle Mod Podge. Give several coats and let dry.
- Glue your flowers to the top of the canvas, leaving room for the pipe cleaners.
- Trim your pipe cleaners, tie a ribbon around the middle and then glue to the canvas right below the flowers.
- Glue buttons inside your flowers and let dry.
- Let dry for 24 hours before hanging.