Three wooden eggs, Decorative napkins, Scissors, Small paintbrush, Cling wrap, Natural tree branches, Pink craft paper, Tiny yellow Pom-poms, Scissors, Decorative terrarium, Dried moss
- Select the designs you would like to use from your napkin choices. Separate the napkin layers until you are left with the thin printed layer. Carefully cut out the designs you would like to decoupage. Set aside.
- Using a piece of cling wrap slightly larger than the design you will be applying, lay your trimmed design face down on the wrap. Gently brush a layer of glue over the design.
- Pick up the cling wrap and apply the design to the surface and press and smooth over the cling wrap. Peel the cling wrap away. Continue process until your design is complete.
- Coat egg with a final coat of glue. Let dry.
- Arrange and trim branches using your terrarium as your guide.
- Hold a branch upside down and touch the Mod Melt glue to the tip on the branch and swirl the Mod Melter creating a small ball on the end. Let dry. Strings may occur, but you can easily trim those after the glue dries.
- Attach several tiny pom-pom to the branch and cover just the base of the pom-pom with glue.
- Cut out small irregular circles from the pink craft paper. Pinch up from center to create a flower shape. Attach to branch with glue and a small dot of glue to the center of the flower.
- Assemble the terrarium by gluing in the branches, layering the bottom of the terrarium with moss and positioning your decoupage eggs.