Tall glass candle holder (cylinder), 1 sheet black lace scrapbook paper (swirls with cutouts), ½ sheet orange tissue paper, ½ sheet goldenrod (light orange) or yellow tissue paper, Foam brush, Craft knife
- Clean glass cylinder with glass cleaner or alcohol.
- Tear tissue papers into 1½ inch pieces.
- Using Mod Podge, decoupage the outside of the candle holder starting from the bottom with the orange tissue paper, randomly overlapping the paper as you work. Once you are 1/3 of the way up from the bottom, begin to use the lighter color paper and finish by allowing the papers to extend over the top of the candle holder; allow to dry.
- Cut the excess paper from the top of the candle holder using the craft knife.
- Measure and cut the black lace scrapbook paper so that it fits around the candle holder and is approximately 1 inch shorter than the candle holder.
- Decoupage the black paper onto the orange tissue paper leaving about 1/2" margin at the top and bottom.
- Finish the entire candle holder with a coat of Mod Podge for a glittery, elegant look.