Two sizes of wood discs, Emoji printouts, Paintbrushes, Scissors, Red felt, White fluffy trim, White pompoms, Tinsel tree, Hot glue gun, Glue sticks
- Paint the disks Moon Yellow. We used 2 coats with dry time in between coats.
- Size the Emoji images to fit your disk and print. Cut the circles.
- Add Mod Podge to the back of the emoji cutout. Position on the wood disk. Smooth with your fingers to remove any air bubbles. Allow to dry. Top-coat with a layer of Mod Podge.
- Make Santa hats by cutting little hat shapes from red felt. Cut a fluffy band from the fluffy trim. Using Mod Melt, glue them together and add a pompom to the end of the hat. NOTE: we only made Santa hats for the larger disks.
- Glue the hats to the top of the Emoji ornaments. Glue the ornaments to the tree.
PROJECT TIP: Make more emoji wood ornaments and glue them to string or ribbon to create an emoji garland.