Unfinished wood table, Brush Basin or container for water, Paper towels, Foam bowls and plates for palettes, Lint-free cotton cloth, Craft knife, Medium or fine grit sandpaper, Tack cloth, Screwdriver
- Create a surface that will be easy to both sand and paint by removing all hardware using a screwdriver. Remove doors, knobs or handles.
- Pour a small amount of FolkArt Home Decor Chalk - Vintage Mustard into a foam bowl. Load your paintbrush. Remove excess paint by brushing the side of the bowl.
- Paint Vintage Mustard to the unfinished wood entry table by brushing the color following the natural grain of the wood. Use long, smooth strokes allowing the chalk paint to penetrate into the open pores of the unfinished wood. Once completely painted, allow to dry.
- Finishing – Brush a coat of FolkArt Home Decor Wax - Clear onto the chalk painted surface allowing the wax to penetrate the dried chalk paint as well as original unfinished wood surface.
- Attach cabinet doors and replace hardware or select a new, modern style as a change. Allow to cure.