Unfinished wooden haunted house, Skinny sticks, 1" wine cork, Two 3/8" wooden balls, 1" wooden ball cut in half, Hot glue gun, 1/2" flat brush, #8 flat brush, Purple plastic bat ring, Craft knife, Small saw
- Basecoat house Yellow Citron. Allow to dry and the dry brush with Grass Green.
- Paint roof, railing, window trim and eyebrows Licorice. Paint the spindles Lavender.
- Paint door trim Grass Green. Allow to dry and the dry brush with Licorice.
- Paint the two 3/8" wooden balls and split ball halves Wicker White. Allow them to dry and then paint a black dot in the center. Paint veins in eye Lipstick Red using liner brush. Hot glue the eyeballs into the windows having the eyes looking in different directions as shown in photo.
- Make monster teeth by scoring a skinny stick with craft knife and then breaking off. Paint Wicker White and hot glue into place.
- Using the craft knife, cut the wine cork in half. Paint Yellow Citron. Allow to dry.
- Go over all the black painted surfaces with the Black Extreme Glitter.
- Hot glue the cork halves into place for noses.
- Cut ring off of bat and glue into place.