Wood accessory hook rack, Screw driver, Scissors, Decorator weight fabric, Wax paper, Foam paintbrush, Hot Glue
1. Remove all hooks and screws from the hook rack.
2. Position the wood portion of the hook rack onto a piece of fabric. Draw a box onto the fabric that is 4-inches larger (around all sides) than the wood plaque. (This allows for the fabric to wrap around the plaque)
3. Coat the top and sides of the wood plaque with a thick layer of Fabric Mod Podge. Place the fabric wrong side up. Place the wood plaque in the center of the cut fabric. Flip over and smooth the fabric with your fingers. Allow to dry for 1 hour.
4. Turn the plaque so the backside is facing up. Fold the excess fabric back in each corner and secure to the back with a drop of hot glue. Fold back the fabric along the edges and secure with hot glue.
5. Reattach the hooks across the center on the front of the wood plaque.