Medium to heavy weight fabric, Nonstick scissors, Hot glue gun and glue, Ribbons and trims, Silk flower petals, Buttons or gemstones
- Remove the center and post from the frame. Measure around the frame and add 4” to each measurement. Cut a piece of fabric to the determined measurement. Place the fabric upside down on your work surface.
- Apply a coat of Fabric Mod Podge to the top of the frame. Place the frame in the center of the fabric. Flip over and smooth the fabric with your finger.
- Working on the backside of the frame, apply Mod Podge to each corner. Flip the fabric corners back and press into the Mod Podge. Next, apply Mod Podge along the edges, flip the edge fabrics to the backside and press into the Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Using scissors cut an “X” in the center of the fabric in the frame (where the picture goes). Cut from corner to corner. Apply Mod Podge, to the backside of the frame around the opening, bring the cut flaps to the backside and press into the Mod Podge. Allow to dry.
- Decorate the frame with hot glue. Hot glue ribbon around the outer and inner edge, apply a silk flower petal to the corner of the frame, hot glue a button in the center of the flower.