Plain sneakers, Fabric, Foam Paintbrush, Scissors, Sequin trim
- Wrap the fabric around shoe to determine the size needed. I like to do this on the bias so you get a little stretch and it helps with the fabric smoothing over the rounded sections.
- Apply Fabric Mod Podge to the shoes. For this design we just added fabric to the toe and heel area.
- Place the fabric onto the shoe. Smooth the fabric. Run your finger nail along the edges of the shoe and toe area. Allow the Mod Podge to dry.
- Trim away the excess fabric from the toe area.
- Trim a piece of fabric that is larger than the heel area. Apply the same way as above and trim away the excess. Use Fabric Mod Podge to attach sequin trim around the edges of the fabric.
Use holiday themed fabrics to create custom kicks for different seasons.